Skip to main content

Prissy Missy Boutique

What woman doesn't love stalking online boutiques right?!  
When it comes to our wardrobes and home decor, online shopping is where its at.!!!! Right now, online fashion boutiques are at a all time high. But there is one boutique for me right now, that sticks out from the rest.

     I want to introduce you guys to Melissa Young, owner and stylist of Prissy Missy Boutique. Not only is Prissy Missy online, but its also a fashion boutique on wheels. You have the best of both worlds. Prissy Missy caters to those who would rather have a online experience, as well as those that want a more hands on experience.  Items are also available through pop-up shops, trunk shows, and corporate events as well. It is an experience that allows boutique shopping and personal styling services to coexist.

     The boutique's mission is to empower women to feel good about the clothes they wear and themselves without compromising authenticity. 5% of its profits are donated to mentor-based organizations annually.




      "I am a wife and mother of 3. I was raised in a small town in SC and always had dreams of working in fashion or beauty. I remember drawing dresses as a child and talking about being a fashion designer, but I wasn’t  good at drawing! My brothers were amazing when it came to drawing but that talent skipped me. Because my drawing skills were whack I thought that I didn’t stand a chance in the design field or anything art related."

     "As an adult I attended college and began working in my field of study human resources for 11 years but never felt fulfilled in it. I knew for a fact that retiring from human resources wasn’t my goal. In early spring of 2018, I started exploring entrepreneurship. I knew I wanted to own my own business ,but wasn’t sure what it would be. What was the first thing I did? I prayed. Prayers and journaling started my journey to entrepreneurship and leaked so many amazing talents that I never thought were worthy of growth. In May 2018, I purchased a website superprissymissy.com. I had no idea what was going to be on this site but I knew I was taking a step and laying the foundation for something."




     "In the summer of 2018, I was cleaning my closet and found jewelry from a previous direct sales venture that I had explored a few years prior. I hosted trunk shows in homes and sold jewelry. I told my husband how successful that company was based on the sales I made. We laughed and I told him I should use the jewelry and create my own company. My husband said “I keep telling you that you should”. A light went off in my head. I liked jewelry, but I didn’t love it. I love clothing and how good I feel when wearing nice clothes. That’s when Prissy Missy Boutique was born."




     "It has been almost a year and I have completed my website with an online boutique, held Pop-Up events, incorporated styling services and fully owned this role as a boutique owner and stylist. It is my passion! I fill more fulfilled and excited about my future."

     Prissy Missy is definitely a online store to venture to and follow on all social media platforms. Stop by Prissy Miss Boutique online for your shopping fix, or contact her for you own personal style session. She will not disappoint. 

Instagram: Prissymissystyles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyrzayda Rodriquez....My Style Icon

Kyrzayda Rodriquez was someone that inspired so many people around the world, including myself. I was one of her biggest fans, always in the back ground cheering at her success. I began following Kyrzayda’s blog and social media pages mid 2014. She inspired me by her love for fashion, hair, and the love she had for every family member and friend. We never met, but we conversed a few times thru social media. She became a part of my life in a major way. Her love and hustle for what she did truly inspired me.  Because of her, I finally took the leap in starting my own blog.  Over time, she became my inspiration for fashion and more.  I can’t count how many times I’ve screen shot a picture of her to take to my stylist for inspirational hair cuts! She's definitely my hair crush and goal.  I wanted my hair just like hers. My first time running across Kyrzayda was on Pinterest. I found several pixie cuts I thought was so freaking cute! Kyrzayda took eve

Radiant skin: Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Mask.

Natural Beauty      For the past 4 months now, I've been using the baking soda and apple cider vinegar mask. And I must say....It has worked wonders for my skin. I have oily skin, so i tend to have visible pores time to time. This mask has transformed my complexion radially, and has reduced my pores tremendously. My skin is more smooth, blemish free, toned, and I have a natural glow.     If you have a teenager at home struggling with acne, this mask is the to go to. Teenagers tend to struggle with stubborn acne. I have a 15 year old daughter, who has just started having breakouts. I've started her on the mask as well. She LOVES it!!! I'm happy I've found something we both can use that's natural and free of harsh chemicals. Baking soda and ACV exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin to clean deeper into the pores. It eliminates black heads; treats acne ( It dries the pimples out and removes oil from skin); unclog pores; kills the bacteria that cau

This is 44...........The Self-Love Era!

 This past July 30th, I celebrated my 44th birthday. I swear, once I turned 35, these birthdays started coming around fast as hell. But I thank the most high for allowing me to see them all. Giving me the opportunity to be here for my beautiful children, as well as my family and close friends.  A part of my brand is encouraging self-love and improvement. Daily I strive to evaluate myself inside and out, as well as where I am in life. After much reflecting, there is a lot that I'm truly proud and grateful for. But there's also things that I must continue to work on daily to enhance my inner being. While there's room for improvement, I also thank my current self for becoming the woman I currently am. I will continue to celebrate all wins in life no matter how big or small. This past year was filled with so many small wins that I've prayed for a long time. We owe it to ourselves to acknowledge and celebrate those wins too. 44 is my era of self-love, my healing of progress