Skip to main content

Capri's His and Her Ulta Gift Guide 'Tis Season


It's finally December!!!


The most exciting and joyful time of the year. The Christmas spirit is in the air, and the mischief of the Elf on the shelf is back in play. 

The excitement of gift giving and shopping is at a all time high.  I love just being in the moment of all the holiday shopping. Most people will tell you that they can NOT stand it. But for me, I'm the complete opposite. Being in the middle of all the chaos gives me such a rush of excitement. It screams Christmas.  
During this time of year, all of the major department stores go all out on their holiday brochures. They entice us with so many great deals. All of the season Favorites are back on shelves. 

One of my favorite holiday brochures thus far, is the Ulta holiday gift guide.  It's filled with so many great gift ideas for him and her.  And quite a few of them come with free gift deals. Lets also not forget about the $5.00 off coupon on the back  page. All sales are from now until Monday December 24, 2018. After reviewing the catalog twice, I've come up with my Ultimate top gifts for him and her this season.



For those that have already received their copy in the mail, I will also give the page numbers where my items are located. 


For her

Page 3. Mario Badescu Trio  $24

Page 5. Yves Saint Laurent Gift Set  $75 w/free gift


Page 19. Philosophy The heart of Grace 4 piece  $49 w/free gift


Page 3. Flawless Eyebrow Hair Remover $ 19.99

Page 11. Naked Cherry Eye shadow Palette $49

Page 11. Two Face Chocolate Bar Palette $49




For Him

page 27.  Coach for Men set $65 w/ free gift


Page 26. Sauvage Dior for men  starting $92 w/free gift


Page 37. Wahl Lithium Pro set $69.99



All of the above are some of my favorite buys at Ulta.  Hopefully, you guys will give them a try and add them to your list as well. Bring a little sparkle in the lives of those you love.  The cologne gift sets for men will have your honey smelling like a whole snack. The women sets will definitely knock your men off of their feet.  And the makeup palettes will add that pop of color needed for all of your holiday looks.  Pick up that Ulta Holiday Gift guide and find all of your holiday needs at a reasonable price!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyrzayda Rodriquez....My Style Icon

Kyrzayda Rodriquez was someone that inspired so many people around the world, including myself. I was one of her biggest fans, always in the back ground cheering at her success. I began following Kyrzayda’s blog and social media pages mid 2014. She inspired me by her love for fashion, hair, and the love she had for every family member and friend. We never met, but we conversed a few times thru social media. She became a part of my life in a major way. Her love and hustle for what she did truly inspired me.  Because of her, I finally took the leap in starting my own blog.  Over time, she became my inspiration for fashion and more.  I can’t count how many times I’ve screen shot a picture of her to take to my stylist for inspirational hair cuts! She's definitely my hair crush and goal.  I wanted my hair just like hers. My first time running across Kyrzayda was on Pinterest. I found several pixie cuts I thought was so freaking cute! Kyrzayda took eve

Radiant skin: Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Mask.

Natural Beauty      For the past 4 months now, I've been using the baking soda and apple cider vinegar mask. And I must say....It has worked wonders for my skin. I have oily skin, so i tend to have visible pores time to time. This mask has transformed my complexion radially, and has reduced my pores tremendously. My skin is more smooth, blemish free, toned, and I have a natural glow.     If you have a teenager at home struggling with acne, this mask is the to go to. Teenagers tend to struggle with stubborn acne. I have a 15 year old daughter, who has just started having breakouts. I've started her on the mask as well. She LOVES it!!! I'm happy I've found something we both can use that's natural and free of harsh chemicals. Baking soda and ACV exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin to clean deeper into the pores. It eliminates black heads; treats acne ( It dries the pimples out and removes oil from skin); unclog pores; kills the bacteria that cau

This is 44...........The Self-Love Era!

 This past July 30th, I celebrated my 44th birthday. I swear, once I turned 35, these birthdays started coming around fast as hell. But I thank the most high for allowing me to see them all. Giving me the opportunity to be here for my beautiful children, as well as my family and close friends.  A part of my brand is encouraging self-love and improvement. Daily I strive to evaluate myself inside and out, as well as where I am in life. After much reflecting, there is a lot that I'm truly proud and grateful for. But there's also things that I must continue to work on daily to enhance my inner being. While there's room for improvement, I also thank my current self for becoming the woman I currently am. I will continue to celebrate all wins in life no matter how big or small. This past year was filled with so many small wins that I've prayed for a long time. We owe it to ourselves to acknowledge and celebrate those wins too. 44 is my era of self-love, my healing of progress