Skip to main content

Holiday Travel Essentials

Top 17 Travel Essentials This Holiday


This week travel is definitely on my brain. To celebrate my Christmas Holiday this year, I'll be traveling to Maryland to visit and spend time with my better half and his family.  

When ever I travel, I like to start packing 2-3 weeks early. That's my way of making sure everything is packed and ready to go . There are so many essentials needed for travel. Mine varies according to my destination. My essentials needed for flying and driving are so different. Since I'm driving this holiday, i can afford to pack a little more. 

Below is a picture of all of my most current must haves while traveling.  Keep reading for more details below on how I take my routine on-the-go.



1.Olympus SP-720UZ 14 Megapixel Camera

This camera is the best for travel. I never go on vacation without it. The HD pictures are AMAZING!! It's ideal for any traveler, individual that love the outdoors, and for those that love sports. Catch all of your action pictures from distance. It's self portraits and glamour shots are pretty amazing as well. 

2. Michael Kors Small Clutch with wrist strap

This is much needed on those days of shopping and fun. Who wants to carry around a big purse the entire time. For those days for shopping at the major outlets, sporting events, and major parks, this clutch comes in handy.

3. Favorite Journal and pen

For those less busy days when I'm enjoying relax mode, I love to jot down things I'm thinking, or amazing blog ideas that comes to mind while away. 

4. Fenty Beauty by Rhianna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife

I must have my mood highlighted  and charged daily with this beauty. My absolute favorite in the killawatt. And who doesn't want that shimmer of gold added to their life this holiday season?! Whether it's a close up or daily flow, trophy wife is what you want.

5. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy body wash in Love.

The rose and vanilla body wash wakes my senses daily. It makes me feel amazing. I LOVE  wearing this scent around bae. He loves it, which is why this is a must in my travel bag. 

6. Aleve Liquid Gels

This is a necessity for travel as well.  It's the only thing that will knock a headache and any sort of pain out for me.  Also good for early signs of a cold. 

7. Bath and Body Works Super smooth 24 hour moisture lotion in vanilla.

Paired with the Love body wash, this lotion is amazing. The 24 hour moisture is good for my skin during the winter months. Since I'm traveling north, its a must have .  


8. PearlEssence Aloe and Rosewater Tonic Spray

This keeps me super hydrated and balanced daily during every season. I use daily after cleansing. 

9. My Plastic Initial stemless wine glass from Kirklands

You guys know my love for wine and style. It's a must have for me at any gathering. Easy to travel with on the road with it being unbreakable and all. Also easy for me find and notice once I place it down in a crowded room. 

10. PearlEssence Rose Water Spray

Used as a makeup setting spray , and also as a refreshing hydrating mist picker upper anytime of day. 

11. Youth to the People Maqui & Acai prickly pear oil serum

I use this serum every night after cleansing. Gives my skin a radiate glow.


12. Lancome Eye Makeup remover oil

This is the best to take off my eye make-up. I'm lost with out it. 

13. Apple I Pad Mini

I have to stay connected to my fave apps and have access to my blog. There's always time to fit a quick post in.

14. I phone 8plus

I must have this as I drive for emergencies, staying connected to my fam, and taking quick pics.  

15. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris

Who doesn't like smelling like a snack, especially around their man?! I must always smell good during travel. 

16. Oil of Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub

This cleanser cleans and minimizes my pores like you wouldn't believe. This is a must for any day of the week. 

17. Gillette Venus Razor

My favorite razor to use and to travel with.  I never go on vacation without it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyrzayda Rodriquez....My Style Icon

Kyrzayda Rodriquez was someone that inspired so many people around the world, including myself. I was one of her biggest fans, always in the back ground cheering at her success. I began following Kyrzayda’s blog and social media pages mid 2014. She inspired me by her love for fashion, hair, and the love she had for every family member and friend. We never met, but we conversed a few times thru social media. She became a part of my life in a major way. Her love and hustle for what she did truly inspired me.  Because of her, I finally took the leap in starting my own blog.  Over time, she became my inspiration for fashion and more.  I can’t count how many times I’ve screen shot a picture of her to take to my stylist for inspirational hair cuts! She's definitely my hair crush and goal.  I wanted my hair just like hers. My first time running across Kyrzayda was on Pinterest. I found several pixie cuts I thought was so freaking cute! Kyrzayda took eve

Radiant skin: Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Mask.

Natural Beauty      For the past 4 months now, I've been using the baking soda and apple cider vinegar mask. And I must say....It has worked wonders for my skin. I have oily skin, so i tend to have visible pores time to time. This mask has transformed my complexion radially, and has reduced my pores tremendously. My skin is more smooth, blemish free, toned, and I have a natural glow.     If you have a teenager at home struggling with acne, this mask is the to go to. Teenagers tend to struggle with stubborn acne. I have a 15 year old daughter, who has just started having breakouts. I've started her on the mask as well. She LOVES it!!! I'm happy I've found something we both can use that's natural and free of harsh chemicals. Baking soda and ACV exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin to clean deeper into the pores. It eliminates black heads; treats acne ( It dries the pimples out and removes oil from skin); unclog pores; kills the bacteria that cau

This is 44...........The Self-Love Era!

 This past July 30th, I celebrated my 44th birthday. I swear, once I turned 35, these birthdays started coming around fast as hell. But I thank the most high for allowing me to see them all. Giving me the opportunity to be here for my beautiful children, as well as my family and close friends.  A part of my brand is encouraging self-love and improvement. Daily I strive to evaluate myself inside and out, as well as where I am in life. After much reflecting, there is a lot that I'm truly proud and grateful for. But there's also things that I must continue to work on daily to enhance my inner being. While there's room for improvement, I also thank my current self for becoming the woman I currently am. I will continue to celebrate all wins in life no matter how big or small. This past year was filled with so many small wins that I've prayed for a long time. We owe it to ourselves to acknowledge and celebrate those wins too. 44 is my era of self-love, my healing of progress