Skip to main content

30 Family Bonding Activities While Social Distancing

 

July is finally here! Hello Birthday month!!!! I wish things were a lot different. I'm definitely needing a change of scenery and a much needed vacay. What is the summer and my birthday without beaches and family/friend gatherings??!!

 We are now entering our 4th month of social distancing and quarantine. I actually thought this COVID-19 situation would have died down a lot by now, but some are just NOT doing what is asked of them for us to curve this virus. My family and I have become experts at this social distancing thing. And I must say, we have truly been enjoying our togetherness. Covid-19 has made us much closer as a family. We have come up with so many bonding activities that we have truly enjoyed while keeping our minds off of things. Don't get me wrong, we truly miss getting together with our favorite friends and love ones, but it's a sacrifice that's much needed for the betterment of our community and our health.

Below is a list of our 30 favorite family bonding activities. Not only are they a lot of fun for the kids, but the adults will love it just as much. These activities are great ways to help build your relationship stronger, while making the best memories.  Hopefully you and your love ones will love them too.

1. Game Tournaments on Xbox and PlayStation
2. Host Your on Paint and Sip at Home
3. Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
4. Family Tea Party
5. Camping in Back Yard
6. Water Day with Pool and or Slip and Slide
7. Family Barbeque
8. Day of Fishing with Family
9. Plant Flowers or Garden
10. Workout Together
11. Bake Together
12. Cook Meals Together.
13.Family Movie Night with Every One Favorite Snack
14. Plan a Picnic at a Secluded Park or Lake Area
15. Get in the car and just ride out!
16. Learn a new hobby or skill together
17. Build Lego art
18. Have a board game night
19. Ice cream sundae night
20. Taco night (we cook together)
21. Karaoke night
22. Volley ball or bat mitten tournament
23. Just dance night
24. Family Slumber party
25. Back yard fire pit night with smores
26. Family Pizza Party Night.( family gets together and make homemade pizzas)
27. Take free online art classes
28. Have a dance party
29. Have a water balloon fight
30. Family Kick Ball

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyrzayda Rodriquez....My Style Icon

Kyrzayda Rodriquez was someone that inspired so many people around the world, including myself. I was one of her biggest fans, always in the back ground cheering at her success. I began following Kyrzayda’s blog and social media pages mid 2014. She inspired me by her love for fashion, hair, and the love she had for every family member and friend. We never met, but we conversed a few times thru social media. She became a part of my life in a major way. Her love and hustle for what she did truly inspired me.  Because of her, I finally took the leap in starting my own blog.  Over time, she became my inspiration for fashion and more.  I can’t count how many times I’ve screen shot a picture of her to take to my stylist for inspirational hair cuts! She's definitely my hair crush and goal.  I wanted my hair just like hers. My first time running across Kyrzayda was on Pinterest. I found several pixie cuts I thought was so freaking cute! Kyrzayda took eve

Radiant skin: Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Mask.

Natural Beauty      For the past 4 months now, I've been using the baking soda and apple cider vinegar mask. And I must say....It has worked wonders for my skin. I have oily skin, so i tend to have visible pores time to time. This mask has transformed my complexion radially, and has reduced my pores tremendously. My skin is more smooth, blemish free, toned, and I have a natural glow.     If you have a teenager at home struggling with acne, this mask is the to go to. Teenagers tend to struggle with stubborn acne. I have a 15 year old daughter, who has just started having breakouts. I've started her on the mask as well. She LOVES it!!! I'm happy I've found something we both can use that's natural and free of harsh chemicals. Baking soda and ACV exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin to clean deeper into the pores. It eliminates black heads; treats acne ( It dries the pimples out and removes oil from skin); unclog pores; kills the bacteria that cau

This is 44...........The Self-Love Era!

 This past July 30th, I celebrated my 44th birthday. I swear, once I turned 35, these birthdays started coming around fast as hell. But I thank the most high for allowing me to see them all. Giving me the opportunity to be here for my beautiful children, as well as my family and close friends.  A part of my brand is encouraging self-love and improvement. Daily I strive to evaluate myself inside and out, as well as where I am in life. After much reflecting, there is a lot that I'm truly proud and grateful for. But there's also things that I must continue to work on daily to enhance my inner being. While there's room for improvement, I also thank my current self for becoming the woman I currently am. I will continue to celebrate all wins in life no matter how big or small. This past year was filled with so many small wins that I've prayed for a long time. We owe it to ourselves to acknowledge and celebrate those wins too. 44 is my era of self-love, my healing of progress