Skip to main content

Miami Travel Essentials

 

June 29, 2021

WHAT TO PACK FOR MIAMI













WHAT TO PACK FOR MIAMI


Hi Tribe! I am going to Miami at the end of July to celebrate my 42nd birthday, and thought it would fun to fill you guys in with my 4 day Miami travel essentials. I don't care if its a one night stay or a week, I have a tendency to over pack with EVERYTHING. For this trip, I plan on just taking a carry on. Being cautious about what I pack is a MUST!


PLANE ESSENTIALS 

Whether I'm traveling by car, train, or plane.....sleep is my main priority. (When I'm not driving of course). My sleep mask, cell phone, I-pad, eyeglasses, magazine, and moisturizer are a must while in the air. Better Homes & Gardens is my go to for home decor and new recipe inspiration these days. It's been a fave of mine now for six months.




TOILETRIES & MAKEUP ESSENTIALS 

Another bad habit of mine is packing way too much makeup. However for this trip I plan on taking two shades of lipstick and a gloss by Juvia's , my Black Opal contour stick, Fenty highlighter, Juvia's eye shadow palette, Becca foundation, and my Too Faced setting spray. My Banana Boat Tanning spray and sunscreen is a gotta have when traveling to Miami. 

Space Hack: I like to buy travel size containers so that I can fill them with my favorite products. 













Products Shown:

*Juvias Eyeshadow Pallette _ The Warrior

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc2cvc6kuf

*Fenty Highlighter - Killawatt Freestyle- Trophy Wife

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc34nc6kuf

*Black Opal Skin Perfecting Stick

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/e6eeric6kuf

*Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmer

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc4jrc6kuf

*Too Faced Damn Girl! Mascara

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc2mfc6kuf

*Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer in Golden Beige

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/e6eeknc6kuf

*Clinique Plumped up Peony Cheek Balm

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc2ydc6kuf

*Marc Jacobs 24H Foundation SPF 25 *NEW* Y420

*Becca Loose hydra mist set and refresh Powder

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc285c6kuf

*Becca Lipstick in Cool Red Berry

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc4ync6kuf

*Ardell 3 D lashes 

https://rstyle.me/cz-n/fjc32nc6kuf



WHAT TO WEAR IN MIAMI

Swimsuits & Beach Cover-ups

Sooooo I usually take like 4-5 bathing suits, but for this four day trip I decided on one two piece and two one piece swimsuits, giving three in total. I'm packing two cover-ups that coordinates with all swimsuits.  You know a woman need options, so deciding on a few and cutting things back a bit for this trip is definitely a task. Do not forget to pack your sunglasses. You'll need them while sunbathing on the beach or while exploring the city. 


A trip to Miami wouldn't be complete without my Panama hat. A hat is needed as well to help block the rays.




Miami is known for its bright and fun colors. My packing will have all hues of colors to match the city's atmosphere.  




DAY WEAR TO EXPLORE MIAMI 


Explore what Miami has to offer in style and comfort. I've packed two pair of stylish rompers, a wide-leg pants tank set, shorts and comfy t-shirt, and a tank dress to have as options while there. Never forget your favorite pair of comfortable sneakers and/or sandals.

Some of the places I'm planning on exploring this trip is The Warf, Wynwood, Brickell, and Ocean Blvd/Lummus Park.

  




DINNER OUTFITS & WHAT TO WEAR IN MIAMI CLUBS


Miami is known for its night life. I love wearing a nice dress with wedges or  heels. For this trip, I've packed two bodycon dresses and a off the shoulder cat suit. I'll pack one pair of heels, and a pair of wedge sandals that would go with them all. 



HOW TO PACK YOUR SUITCASE

I always roll my clothing in my suitcase for travel. Doing so makes things more organized and gives me more room. I put all of my travel size toiletries in a clear cosmetic bag. My favorite five piece luggage set in sailor blue and white, is by Jessica Simpson. I've had it for 4 years now. I love it!!! It's so durable and compact. 



HOPE YOU ALL

 ENJOYED MY MIAMI TRAVEL ESSENTIALS!




LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW WITH SOME OF YOUR PACKING TIPS! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyrzayda Rodriquez....My Style Icon

Kyrzayda Rodriquez was someone that inspired so many people around the world, including myself. I was one of her biggest fans, always in the back ground cheering at her success. I began following Kyrzayda’s blog and social media pages mid 2014. She inspired me by her love for fashion, hair, and the love she had for every family member and friend. We never met, but we conversed a few times thru social media. She became a part of my life in a major way. Her love and hustle for what she did truly inspired me.  Because of her, I finally took the leap in starting my own blog.  Over time, she became my inspiration for fashion and more.  I can’t count how many times I’ve screen shot a picture of her to take to my stylist for inspirational hair cuts! She's definitely my hair crush and goal.  I wanted my hair just like hers. My first time running across Kyrzayda was on Pinterest. I found several pixie cuts I thought was so freaking cute! Kyrzayda took eve

Radiant skin: Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Mask.

Natural Beauty      For the past 4 months now, I've been using the baking soda and apple cider vinegar mask. And I must say....It has worked wonders for my skin. I have oily skin, so i tend to have visible pores time to time. This mask has transformed my complexion radially, and has reduced my pores tremendously. My skin is more smooth, blemish free, toned, and I have a natural glow.     If you have a teenager at home struggling with acne, this mask is the to go to. Teenagers tend to struggle with stubborn acne. I have a 15 year old daughter, who has just started having breakouts. I've started her on the mask as well. She LOVES it!!! I'm happy I've found something we both can use that's natural and free of harsh chemicals. Baking soda and ACV exfoliates the skin by removing the dead skin to clean deeper into the pores. It eliminates black heads; treats acne ( It dries the pimples out and removes oil from skin); unclog pores; kills the bacteria that cau

This is 44...........The Self-Love Era!

 This past July 30th, I celebrated my 44th birthday. I swear, once I turned 35, these birthdays started coming around fast as hell. But I thank the most high for allowing me to see them all. Giving me the opportunity to be here for my beautiful children, as well as my family and close friends.  A part of my brand is encouraging self-love and improvement. Daily I strive to evaluate myself inside and out, as well as where I am in life. After much reflecting, there is a lot that I'm truly proud and grateful for. But there's also things that I must continue to work on daily to enhance my inner being. While there's room for improvement, I also thank my current self for becoming the woman I currently am. I will continue to celebrate all wins in life no matter how big or small. This past year was filled with so many small wins that I've prayed for a long time. We owe it to ourselves to acknowledge and celebrate those wins too. 44 is my era of self-love, my healing of progress